Do I need to backup YouTube videos?
You should have the original file that you would upload to Youtube which means that you don’t need any service to backup your videos. You can get an external hard drive to store all your uploaded videos when you computer is low on hard drive space.
How do I save all my YouTube videos?
You can use Google Takeout to grab all of your data, including YouTube videos. Or you can do it using YouTube itself — on either YouTube Studio (Beta) or Classic.
How do I save a YouTube video to my Google Drive?
Save YouTube videos to Google Drive:
- Go to the Google Chrome Store and add the Save to Google Drive extension.
- Go to your Google Drive and create a folder named YouTube Downloads. …
- Now, you can see the Drive logo on the top-right side of the Google Chrome window.
- Right-click the Google Drive logo and click Options.
Where can I backup my videos?
- pCloud. pCloud is the best choice for video storage for personal users. …
- Sync.com. Sync.com is the most secure option for online video storage. …
- Icedrive. Icedrive is another excellent option for online video storage. …
- Google Drive. Google Drive is a great option for online collaboration. …
- IDrive. …
- MEGA. …
- Dropbox. …
- 8. Box.
Can I save YouTube videos to my computer?
How do I download videos from YouTube to my computer? You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How can I download multiple YouTube videos to my computer?
Download YouTube videos in bulk via an app
- Download and install 4K Video Downloader and open it.
- Now open any YouTube channel on your computer > click Playlists > right-click any playlist and click Copy Link.
- Switch to the 4K Video Downloader app and hit Paste Link. Then click Download Playlist.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
- Get 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. …
- Copy and paste the video URL. …
- Choose the quality and format. …
- Download the YouTube video. …
- Try Smart Mode. …
- Install TubeMate. …
- Choose a video to download. …
- Download the video.
How do I save a video to Google Drive?
Store and play video in Google Drive
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your photos app.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Save to Drive.
- Tap Save.
How can I save a video from YouTube to my camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to Y2Mate.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download. …
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download video button underneath it.
Where is the download option on YouTube?
Go to the video you’d like to download on the Home tab or the search results page. Tap the video thumbnail. Select the video quality that you would like to download the video in, then tap Download.
How do I backup my videos?
Change your backup settings
- Choose the Google Account to back up photos and videos: Under `Backup account`, tap the account name.
- Change your upload size: Tap Upload size. …
- Back up device folders: Tap Back up device folders and select the folders you want to back up.
Where can I backup my videos for free?
Here are the cloud storage options that let you store the most photos and videos for free:
- Google One. We lead off our list with Google One, which offers a whopping 15 GB of free cloud storage just for signing up for a Google account. …
- MediaFire. …
- pCloud. …
- Microsoft OneDrive. …
- Sync.com. …
- Amazon Drive. …
- Apple iCloud.
Can you backup videos?
There are multiple ways to backup all your videos. Cloud storage and online backups are the hardware-free route. Alternatively, you can use an external storage drive to keep your data safe.
How can I download a full playlist from YouTube for free?
Download YouTube playlist online for free
- Run a YouTube Playlist to MP3 Converter and MP4 Downloader.
- Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube Playlist Downloader.
- Click ‘Paste’. …
- Select MP3 or MP4 output format and quality and click ‘Download’.
- Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.
How do I download a whole playlist from YouTube to my computer?
How to Download YouTube Playlist
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar.
- Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Download playlist to download it in full.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
- That’s it!
How do I download a YouTube playlist to my laptop without software?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- Media.io YouTube Video Converter.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
What is the best free software to download YouTube videos?
The Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools. …
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter. …
- Videoder. …
- Snaptube. …
- Airy. …
- TubeMate. …
- 4K Video Downloader. …
- YT Cutter.
Where can I upload videos to Google Drive?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Open Google Drive on your browser.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Go to the folder where you want to upload the video.
- Minimize your browser window.
- Locate the video on your Windows PC and click on it.
- Drag it to the Google Drive window. …
- Drop it and wait for it to be uploaded.
How do I upload large videos to Google Drive?
Users can also use the Google Drive mobile app to upload files by doing the following:
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Hit Add (the plus sign)
- Hit Upload.
- Select the files you want to upload. If it’s a text file, the upload will automatically take place. If it’s a video or image file, select the file and hit Upload.
How do I embed a YouTube link in Google Drive?
How can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
How to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile without App
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents;Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone without using the app?
How do I save a short YouTube video to my gallery?
How to download YouTube Shorts video on Android
- Open YouTube app on your Android mobile phone.
- Go to the Shorts section. …
- Tap on the ‘share’ icon and choose ‘Copy link’
- After this fire up your browser that supports downloading.
- Visit Short Downloader and paste YouTube Shorts video link on the ‘Paste link here’ box.
Can you download YouTube videos offline?
You can even save a YouTube video for offline viewing while watching, you just need to tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title. In this case, also, YouTube will ask you to choose the video quality. Once the download is complete, you will see a View button at the bottom.
How do I recover YouTube videos on my Android?
Click on your YouTube account profile picture at the top right corner of the YouTube Android app. Then, sign in with the EXACT Google account you have been using with your YouTube app before. Your saved offline videos should appear immediately once again.
Frequent Searches Leading to This Page
How to backup youtube videos to google drive, How to backup youtube downloaded videos, Backup youtube app, Backup youtube playlist, Should i backup my youtube videos, Backup youtube history, Google backup, How to rewind a youtube video.