How can I restore my iPhone in recovery mode without losing data?
How to fix an iPhone stuck in recovery mode with dr. fone – Repair (iOS)
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the system. Start by launching the dr. …
- Step 2: Boot your phone in DFU mode. …
- Step 3: Download the latest firmware update. …
- Step 4: Fix your iPhone without data loss.
Do you lose data in recovery mode iPhone?
Yes. Recovery mode deletes everything from the device. However, if you are at a point where you need to use recovery mode, then consider all your data already gone.
What happens when you put your iPhone in recovery mode?
Putting a device into Recovery Mode allows the iPhone to run and connect to iTunes or a computer while not booting up the iOS. Doing this lets you update the OS to a new, working version or restore a working backup onto the device. It’s not hard to use, but it’s something you only use when other things don’t work.
How long does it take for iPhone recovery mode?
The time it takes to restore an iPhone in recovery mode varies by the device you have, the content you have on your phone, and the software version that you are updating to. It can take anywhere from half an hour to an hour for the process to finish.
How do I restore an iPhone to factory settings?
Wipe all content and settings from iPhone
- Go to Settings ; General ; Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device. …
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes?
Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. Open Finder and select your iPhone from the sidebar. If prompted, enter your passcode and tap Trust on your iPhone screen. From the General tab in Finder, click Restore iPhone to completely erase your device and reinstall the software.
How do I restore my iPhone to factory settings with iTunes?
See Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I restore my iPhone 7 to factory settings without iTunes?
How to reset iPhone 7/7 Plus to factory settings with or without iTunes
- Open your iPhone, go to `Settings,` tap `General.`
- Scroll to the bottom and click `Reset,` then tap `Erase all Content and Settings.`
Can you restore an iPhone to factory settings without a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
Frequent Searches Leading to This Page
How to backup iphone stuck in recovery mode, How to get iphone out of recovery mode without losing data, Recover photos from boot loop iphone, How to get iphone x out of recovery mode, How to recover data from iphone in recovery mode, Backup iphone in recovery mode reddit, Itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode, How to exit recovery mode.