How do I export chat history from LINE?
1. Tap the menu icon at the top of the chat screen > Other settings. 2. Tap Export chat history and choose how you want to send the file.
How do I transfer LINE chat history from Android to Android?
Here is the method to perform the chat backup:
- Open the LINE app on your old Android phone.
- Locate the “Friends” option, tap on it. …
- Select “Chats.”
- Just press on the “Back up and restore chat history” option.
- Tap “Backup to Google Drive,” and the interface will start to create the backup on the storage facility.
How do I backup my lines to Google Drive?
Open the LINE program, click the Friend option at the bottom of the top, then click Settings, and select chat. Select the option to Backup and restore chat history, and then click Backup to Google Drive. Your LINE data will start to be backed up to Google Drive.
Can you transfer LINE chat history to new phone?
(Note: Transferring your chat history is possible only when your new device uses the same OS as your old device). Please visit LINE Help Page for answers to most problems with transferring accounts.
How can I recover my chat history?
How to restore your chat history
- Open WhatsApp > More options > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- Choose the Google Account that you want your chats backed up to. …
- Tap BACK UP.
- After the backup has been saved, you can remove WhatsApp from your device and install it on your new Android device.
How do I recover my old LINE account?
*1: If you have registered an email address, you can recover your account by logging in again on the same device. However, once this has happened, all of your friends, groups, and chat history will be deleted. If you have not registered an email address, your account will be deleted.
How do I transfer my LINE account to another device?
About account transfer
- On your new device, open LINE and tap Log in.
- Tap Log in with phone number.
- Select your country, enter your phone number, and tap the arrow.
- Enter the six-digit verification code that’s sent to you via text message. …
- On the `Do you already have an account?` screen, tap Yes, transfer my account.
How do I backup LINE chat history on my computer?
Then, tap on V followed by Settings to launch the settings menu.
- Open Line app settings menu. …
- Export chats as plain text files from the Line app. …
- Click Social Messages Manager and Choose Backup Line. …
- Click Back Up Now to Back Up Line Chats. …
- Wait Until the Backup Completed Page Appears. …
- App Backup Overview.
Can you use LINE on 2 different devices?
With the LINE lite app you can easily access the same LINE account on two devices. For Android device users, using a clone app means that you can use two different accounts on the same device without having to root the device.
How do I restore LINE chat history from Android to iPhone?
The second option is to restore the LINE chat history from your Android to iPhone via Google Drive.
- Launch the “LINE” app on your Android phone.
- Then click the “Settings” and find the “Friends” option.
- Select the “Chats” option.
- Then select the “Backup and Restore Chat History” option.
How can I recover my 1 year old WhatsApp without backup?
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Android without Backup
- Download, install FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and connect Android.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Choose WhatsApp Messages to scan.
- Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
What archive chat means?
The archive chat feature allows you to hide an individual or group chat from your chats list to better organize your conversations. Note: Archiving a chat doesn’t delete the chat or back it up to your SD card.
What is chat history?
A chat log is an archive of transcripts from online chat and instant messaging conversations.
What happens if you delete LINE account?
If you create a new account with the same phone number, your original account will be deleted (including your friends list and purchased stickers). When you delete the LINE app from your smartphone or PC, the chat history on the device will be deleted.
Does LINE delete inactive accounts?
LINE reserves the right to delete any Account that has been inactive for a period of one (1) year or more since its last activation, without any prior notice to the relevant User.
How do I transfer my LINE chat history to my new Iphone?
From your iOS device, tap Settings > your name at the top of the screen. 2. Tap iCloud > turn iCloud Drive ON.
To restore your chat history:
- Turn iCloud Drive ON.
- Transfer your LINE account to a new device.
- Once the screen to restore your chat history appears, tap Restore chat history.
How many LINE accounts can you have?
Add another account
You can add up to 5 accounts to the LINE WORKS mobile app.
How do I link my LINE account?
Sharing your LINE Official Account with users
- Share the QR code of your LINE Official Account.
- Share the LINE ID of your LINE Official Account.
- Add an “Add Friend” button or link to your app or website.
- Encourage users to recommend your LINE Official Account to friends on LINE.
Can you use LINE without a phone number?
You can register the LINE app without a phone number if you register your account using your email. To do this, choose the option “Access with Email” and then enter your email. The verification code will arrive at your email.
What’s the difference between LINE and line Lite?
At less than 1MB in size, LINE Lite is a lightweight version of the app that promises to make rich communication accessible even to users in areas where network infrastructure is less developed or lower-end smartphones are more widely used.
Can I use LINE on PC?
LINE is a communications application for all kinds of devices, including smartphones, PCs, and tablets. One can use this app to communicate via texts, images, video, audio, and more. LINE also supports VoIP calling, and both audio and video conferencing. This app is supported by Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
Can I move LINE from Android to iPhone?
Go to you `Device List`. Click on your Android Device. Click the top tool bar and press `Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone` option. From the tool option, Select the iPhone you want to transfer your Line chat history to.
Can I recover deleted LINE messages?
Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings ; Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history. Step 2. From here, tap on the option to backup your chats on Google Drive. Also, you can tap on the Google Account section to make sure that LINE is connected to an appropriate account.
Can I recover WhatsApp messages from 5 years ago?
* Login to your WhatsApp account by entering the phone number, OTP. * After setting up the app you will get an option to “Restore” all your WhatsApp chats. * Click on the Restore option and all your old/deleted WhatsApp messages will be restored on your new smartphone.
How can I recover my 3 months WhatsApp messages?
Restore a less recent local backup
- Download a file manager app.
- In the file manager app, navigate to your local storage or sdcard ; WhatsApp ; Databases. …
- Rename the backup file you want to restore from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. …
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Tap RESTORE when prompted.
How can I recover my WhatsApp messages from 3 years ago?
You can follow below instructions to restore WhatsApp messages or chats from a backup:
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. db. crypt7” to “msgstore. …
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.
Frequent Searches Leading to This Page
How to restore line chat history android, How to backup line chat history, How to backup line chat history from pc to android, Backup line photos android, How to restore line chat history without backup, Line backup file location, How to backup line photos, Line unable to backup your chat history.