How do I view my iCloud Backups?
Open https://www.icloud.com/ with a browser on your computer;
- Log in to your iCloud account or Apple ID and check data on iCloud.
- All of the backup files will be a list on the window, you can just click to access iCloud file.
How do I access data stored in iCloud?
Access your files in iCloud Drive
- On your Mac. You can access iCloud Drive in the Finder on your Mac. …
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you’re on a device with iOS 11 or later, you can access your files from the Files app.
- On iCloud.com. From a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- On your PC.
How do I get my Backup files from iCloud?
How to download an iCloud backup
- Select your iCloud backup. Once iPhone Backup Extractor has been connected to your iCloud account, it’ll automatically show a list of your iCloud accounts and backups on the left-hand side of its window. …
- Explore your iCloud backup. …
- Download your iCloud backup data.
Where are Apple backups stored?
On both Windows and macOS, iOS backups are stored in a MobileSync folder. On macOS, iTunes will store backups in /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup .
How do I access iCloud files on my iPhone?
How to Access iCloud Drive on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Files on your iPhone or iPad.
- Repeatedly tap the Browse button until you see a list of Locations.
- Tap iCloud Drive to view all the files in your iCloud account.
- Tap a file to download and open it.
Can you view iPhone Backup files?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage, then tap Backups. Tap a backup to see more details about it, choose which information to back up, or delete the backup.
How can I check when my last iCloud Backup was?
View and manage iCloud device backups
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups. You see the devices with iCloud Backup turned on.
- To delete a backup, tap the name of a device, then tap Delete Backup.
How do I retrieve photos from an iPhone Backup?
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS. Choose “Recover from Backup”, then click “Next” to continue. …
- Choose a backup first. Uncheck the “Select All” button, check “Photos” only, and then click “OK”. …
- Choose the photos that you want to recover. Then click the “To iPhone” button to recover them to your iPhone.
How do I access my iPhone Backup on iTunes?
How to access your iPhone backups on a Mac through iTunes
- To access your backups, simply go to iTunes > Preferences. Go to your Preferences in iTunes. …
- When the Preferences box pops up, select Devices. …
- Here you’ll see all of your currently stored backups. …
- Select `Show in Finder` and you can copy the backup.
Where can I find iPhone Backup files on my computer?
iPhone backup location Windows PC:
- Open your search box. Windows 7: click Start. Windows 8: click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner. …
- Click inside the search box and type: %appdata%
- Hit Enter (Return) on your keyboard.
- From here, open these folders: Apple Computer ; MobileSync ; Backup.
How do I access my iCloud Backup on Windows 10?
Access and View iCloud Backup Files via iCloud Website
- Open a browser on your computer and go to icloud.com.
- Sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password.
- Then, you’ll see all types of backup files, just the data you wish to view on your computer.
How do I access my backed up photos?
When you turn on back up and sync, your photos are stored in photos.google.com. Learn other ways to find your photos.
If backup is off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Make sure you’re signed in to the right account.
- At the bottom, tap Library. Archive.
How do I access my backup photos?
Check your backup
- Open Google Photos .
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings .
- Tap Back up ; sync.
- Check your settings: Back up ; sync: Make sure `Back up & sync` is turned on. Backup account: Make sure you back up your photos and videos to the right Google Account.
How do I get my old photos from iCloud backup?
Log in with your Apple ID and make sure the account is associated with the iCloud Drive that hosts the files to restore. Once signed in, click the “Settings” button. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, below the “Advanced” section. Click “Restore Files.”
How do I restore my iPhone from iCloud backup?
Restore your device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your device. …
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps ; Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose a backup. …
- When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.
How do I know if iPhone is backed up to iCloud?
Using iOS 10.3:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name at the top, then choose iCloud.
- Tap the graph that shows your iCloud usage, then tap Manage Storage.
- Select your device. iOS will show you details about when it was last backed up, and the backup file size.
How do I move my Apple backup to another drive?
By default your backups are located under ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ on your Mac. While you won’t be able to change the default backup location, you can navigate to this folder and move the backup to another folder or external HDD/SSD.
Where is Backup saved on PC?
1. On Windows 10, Windows 7, you can get to the path from: C:UsersYour usernameAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup or C:UsersYour user nameAppleMobileSyncBackup.
Where can I find Backup files on my computer?
Where can I find my backup files?
- Open (My) Computer/This PC.
- Open the Backup Plus drive.
- Open the Toolkit folder.
- Open the Backup folder.
- Open the folder that is named after the computer that was backed up.
- Open the C folder.
- Open the Users folder.
- Open the User folder.
Where are iPhone backups stored on Macbook?
Locate iPhone or iPad Backups on a Mac
On Mac OS X, you can find iPhone or iPad backups created by iTunes (macOS 10.14 or earlier) or Finder (in macOS 10.15 or later) in ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync . Each backup is stored in a separate folder named with a long string of random letters and numbers.
How do I open iCloud files on my PC?
On your Windows computer, open File Explorer (Windows 8 or later) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7), then click iCloud Drive in the Navigation pane. Locate and double-click any file you want to open. You can only open a file that is downloaded on your computer.
How do I know if my photos are backed up on iCloud?
First, navigate to Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos and toggle to on, which will automatically upload and store your library to iCloud, including iCloud.com, where you can view and download photos on a computer.
Frequent Searches Leading to This Page
How can i view iphone backup files?, How to view icloud backup photos, Restore from icloud backup, How to check last icloud backup without phone, How do i view photos from iphone backup on my computer, Check last iphone backup from computer, Manage backups, How to backup iphone to icloud.